Optical Sales Associate/ Receptionist
SPECS APPEAL in Kitchener & Cambridge is seeking a full-time or part-time Optometric Receptionist / Sales Associate. The ideal candidate will display an outgoing and positive attitude towards customer care and sales. Wages are determined with experience ($15-20/hr) with training provided for the right candidate, if required.
- To meet and greet customers and patients in person and by telephone to ensure they receive exceptional service
- Assist patients with appropriate frame and lens selections
- Maintain and support retail store and optical lab operations
- Data entry of retail sales and eye exams on company software
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Cooperate with staff in a team-based environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Computer knowledge and an aptitude for learning new software
- Must be outgoing, organized, and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Experience working in an optometric or eye care environment preferred however we will train the right candidate.
We are proud to be awarded Readers Choice Awards Best Optical Store and Best Optometrist for several years, with a loyal and growing client base. Our success is offering exceptional customer service with competitive pricing. If you are energetic and professional in your approach, and believe you have a potential for this position, we welcome you to contact us!