Salt Spring EyeCare Optometry Clinic has a well-established reputation of excellence in eye care and customer service, serving our community since 2002. We are looking for a friendly, compassionate, organized individual to join our team in continuing our vision of the future for this growing practice.
The responsibilities of this position would include:
- Reception – answering phones and emails, making appointments
- Pre-testing - measurements required prior to the doctor’s exam
- Sales, including helping clients select eyeglass frames
- Contact lens training
- Lab work – edging lenses and frame repairs
- Frame inventory management
- Invoicing and taking payments, including third party billing
The available position is for full-time (35-40 hours/week), but may be negotiated. It will be required in future that the successful applicant be available to work at least 2 Saturdays and two evenings (to 7pm) per month.
Hourly salary will be determined based on previous experience. We also have an extended benefits package available after 3 months of employment.
If you have read this far and believe you are the right person for this position, please drop off your resume and cover letter to Salt Spring EyeCare or email [email protected]
We will only be contacting those applicants selected for interview.