Pearle Vision - Optician, Oshawa, ON
Pearle Vision is recognized for its trusted eye care and fashion. Our associates are bright, energetic and motivated to help customers take care of their eye health and find the latest fashion styles. As a member of our team, you’ll be recognized as the leader in eye care. With more than 700 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible for maximizing the store’s sales and profits and for achieving customer service objectives through personal selling and the effective management of Associates. Ensure that the store meets all operational, sales and merchandising goals. You will be able to model Luxottica’s commitment to providing exceptional customer service while maintaining sales behaviours/goals.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
1. 2 years of leadership experience in an equivalent retail like environment.
2. Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate relationships in an environment of fast change; must be able to direct, and motivate a diverse associate population.
3. Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions.
4. Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals.
5. Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
6. Ability to analyze and understand financial reports.
7. Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of teams.
8. Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service/sales.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & WORK REQUIREMENTS:
This is a full or part-time position including weekends.
-Ability to multitask
-Passion for the business
-Open Minded and Adaptable
Valid Optician License
- Professional and Customer Service Driven
- Strong communication/organization/delegation skills
- Quality Excellence Minded
- Proven selling skills
Please send your resume to [email protected]