Optician/Contact FitterHere at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well. We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our customers and delighting them every step of the way! We offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services. We are looking to hire Optician / Contact Fitter.
What you'll do
- Provide best in class customer service within a fun & dynamic environment.
- Take measurements, fit, adjust, repair & dispense eyeglasses, contact lenses and specialty eyewear
- Responsible for the department when the Manager is not available
- Assist clients within the provincial guidelines for Opticians in your province
- Order and receive product
What you’ll need:
- Provincially licensed within the jurisdiction and a minimum of 1 year Optical experience
- Management experience an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with strong time management capabilities
- Enthusiastic and concise communication to meet & exceed customer expectations
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
Email your resume directly to [email protected]