Practice Coach – Oshawa ON
FYi/Visique is looking to hire a full-time permanent Practice Coach for our practice in Oshawa, ON. This team member will work a schedule of up to 40 hours per week, Mondays through Fridays, with some Saturday and evening shifts. The Practice Coach will be responsible for coaching staff on processes, programs, and product as well as for education, sales, and repair of patient eyewear, and has previous experience as a manager and customer service specialist.
Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
How You’ll Benefit
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Fostering collaboration and teamwork among practice staff
- Building trust and commitment with your work group
- Coaching staff on FYi/Visique processes, programs, and products
- Delivering legendary customer service along with perfect quality eyewear
- Retail sales of eyewear products, incidental eyewear repairs and troubleshooting, and follow-up patient care
The Successful Candidate
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer service focused retail environment
- Minimum one year experience in a coaching or leadership role
- One year experience in an optical environment; dispensing license and/or contact lens fitting skills considered an asset
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing priorities through critical through and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
- A reputation for delivering results through successful people management
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
FYi/Visique is a young and exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists in Kelowna, BC. In just nine years, we have grown to over 525 optometrists and opened 275 locations across the country. Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all of our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
All applications will be sent to the attention of the hiring contact Rosanne Solotarow, Regional Coach.
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page. Search Practice Coach, and the preferred location when navigating the careers site.We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls please