FYidoctors - New Westminster is looking to hire a full-time Optometric Assistant at our practice in New Westminster, BC. This team member will work a schedule of 30 - 40 hours per week, working a variety of shifts from Mondays through Saturdays, which includes day, evenings and weekends. The Medical Associate will be primarily responsible for performing patient pre-testing and administrative duties. Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
How You’ll Benefit
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Administering pre-testing services such as retinal digital imaging
- Communication with patients including in person, by phone, and by email
- Customer service activities including appointment bookings, prescription printouts, and billing and payments
- Assistance with retail of eyewear products
The Successful Candidate
- Passionate about customer experience; a great communicator who can provide exceptional patient care
- Committed to excelling as a member of a high performing team
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience or knowledge of routine eye care an asset
FYidoctors is an exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists. In just eight years, we have grown to over 450 optometrists and opened 260 locations across the country. Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all of our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
All applications will be sent to the attention of the hiring contact Kayla Ramos.
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page. Search Optometric Assistant, and New Westminster when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls please.