Medical AssociateFyidoctors, Smithers is seeking a Medical Associate, to join our fast paced Clinic. This team member will work a schedule of 30-40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. The Medical Associate will be responsible for greeting patients, pretesting duties for the doctors and retinal imaging. Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.Description
FYidoctors is looking to hire a Full Time Medical Associate at our practice in Smithers, BC. This team member will work a schedule of 30-40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. The Medical Assocoiate will be responsible for greeting patients, handling pretest duties for the doctors and retinal imaging. Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.How You’ll Benefit
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Communication with patients including in person, by phone, and by email
- Administering pre-testing services such as retinal digital imaging
- Customer service activities including appointment bookings, prescription printouts, and billing and payments
- Office administrative tasks including processing mail, filing, and faxing
- Passionate about customer experience; a great communicator who can provide exceptional patient care
- Committed to excelling as a member of a high performing team
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience or knowledge of routine eye care an asset
FYidoctors is an exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists. In just 10 years, we have grown to over 450 optometrists and opened 260 locations across the country. Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all of our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
All applications will be sent to the attention of the hiring contact Melody Oud.
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page. Search Medical Associate, and the preferred location when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls please.