Customer Service Agent
Looking for an exciting start or to advance your career in the customer service field? Join our innovative and passionate team of customer service agents at FYidoctors - Delta - Ophthalmic Laboratory. FYidoctors, Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider is a young and exciting entrepreneurial company. What started as a small group of 30 optometrists has grown to over 450 optometrists and 280 locations in only ten years! Our model is unique. We believe in progressive lens technology and manufacturing (at our own manufacturing facility right here in Canada), investing in the most current diagnostic equipment, and a consultative culture led by some of Canada’s respected and reputable optometrists. We believe our success comes from our passionate people, and we require energetic and enthusiastic leaders to join this dynamic team. We pride ourselves in providing a superior level of customer care by always being upbeat, positive, detail-oriented and absolutely outstanding team players!
If this sounds like a company that you would like to work for, now is your opportunity! FYidoctors - Delta has an immediate openings for CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS.
As part of our team, you will be communicating and responding to customer inquiries over the phone and by email in a prompt and professional manner. Promote customer service support via telephone and email. Responds to customer queries and complaints, resolves problems, refers issues to others and follows up to ensure resolution. Interacts with customers on a daily basis and applies exemplary customer relation skills that promote superior company image. We work in an open office concept and you must enjoy a fast paced environment.
Ideally, a candidate must have the following background and qualifications:
- 3-4 years in a telephone customer service role.
- Good English and French communication will be an asset.
- High School diploma required. Some college preferred.
- 1-2 years of data entry experience with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills and be able to handle detailed work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a passion for helping customers.
- Ability to think critically in a stressful situation, resolve problems and follow procedures.
- *Optician License is considered an asset.
- *Ability to speak and understand optical theory and language would be an asset.
- Candidates must be available to work a rotational Monday – Saturday shift and working hours that would range anywhere from 6:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Please quote “Customer Service Agent” in email subject line. Deadline for applications is March 15, 2018.