Business & Optometric Coach
Business & Optometric Coach for Eye Recommend Practices – Alberta South/BC Kootenays Territory
Are you looking to join a passionate, hardworking and forward-thinking team who is driving an optometry focused company to the next level?
Eye Recommend is a cooperative network of independent, progressive thinking optometrists who provide a full range of optometric services and vision care products to hundreds of thousands of patients across Canada. Each of our doctors maintains the highest standards of education, technical skills and professional ethics enabling them to deliver comprehensive patient-centered eye care integrated with a full range of quality vision products.
In our Calgary head office, we develop the marketing programs, training, coaching and other services that our members require to compete in today’s competitive business marketplace. We actively interact with our members in all areas of their business including supplier negotiation, practice execution, business development and centralized billing.
The successful candidate, based in Calgary Alberta, will actively participate in the creation of the tools and coaching resources required to help our members achieve their business goals. Once these resources are created, the candidate will be directly responsible for using their coaching and teaching skills to help our practice owners reach their financial, professional and lifestyle goals.
This position is best suited to someone who can build the rapport and trust required to help an intelligent professional decide to move forward with what will be uncomfortable change. Convincing them and their team to learn and embrace new skills or processes that will result in the long term improvement of patient satisfaction, job satisfaction and financial success.
This individual will not be able to sit back and direct but instead will find themselves part of making the changes happen and working with the team to overcome obstacles along the way.
· Coaching professionals into knowledgeable Business Owners
· Retail or Optometric Operations
· An understanding of Branding and Marketing principles
· Has used their own creative thinking to overcome potential issues
Ideal Personality Traits:
· Team oriented – part of a broader team working together to achieve greatness
· A leader that Optometrists can look to as a content expert
· Exceptional at hitting deadlines with outstanding work
· Willingness to travel throughout the territory to achieve success
· Comfortable and accountable working independently from a home based office
If you do, please apply today! [email protected]