We are looking for an Office Manager to lead our team!
Cochrane Family Vision is a private optometry practice that is locally owned and operated by Drs. Ian and Sallie Barclay. Our clinic is a high-tech, full-scope family practice that opened in January 2014. We believe in providing excellent optometric care and products in a friendly, comfortable environment for our patients.
We are looking for an Office Manager that strives to provide excellent customer service for our patients and leadership for our team of staff and doctors.
Skills required to be a successful Office Manager candidate include:
- A positive, enthusiastic individual with strong leadership skills
- Current licensed Optician and/or Certified Canadian Optometric Assistant
- Previous practice management experience, ideally in an optical/optometric environment
- Strong communication skills
- Computer knowledge and abilities in practice management software, Microsoft Office, and financial bookkeeping software
- Ability to analyze and understand financial reports
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and effective time management
- Commitment and passion for providing excellent patient/customer service
We offer competitive remuneration to match experience and ability.
Thanks for your interest in Cochrane Family Vision! Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. All applications will be handled in confidence.