Clearly is one of the largest e-commerce companies in the optical space based in Vancouver and serving millions of clients across the globe every day. Our purpose is to give access to vision to as many people as possible in the markets where we operate thanks to our furiously priced offer and the fastest speed of service across the globe. Our passion is to be the wow makers for our customers and our employees.
We always aim at bringing the most diverse, passionate, engaged and nice people in the Clearly family. As a tech-driven start-up, we are now looking for our next rock star to help us bring the Clearly brand to the next level. You have a unique opportunity to tell fresh stories for millions of consumers in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the US.
What does a (perfect) workday look like?
Reporting to the Store Manager, you spend a fair amount of time working with the Retail team. You start your day fresh with a breakfast and caffeine (or not) from our kitchen and get together with your team to look at the daily opportunities based of the performance, promotions and trending Campaigns. You then proactively assist our customers in finding their perfect glasses and take the necessary measurements required as needed. You dedicate a portion of your afternoon to accepting our clients orders and you will be the final champion to inspect the order and validate the products QA. You dedicate the last portion of you day continuing to build best practices by assisting your team with any optical troubleshooting matters, assist in repairing and adjusting frames and support our clinics with a smooth transition from the exam room to the sales floor. You will bring your feedback to your management team from daily observations for full transparency in learning opportunities with the team.
Where we expect you to shine:
- Assist clients in finding their perfect eyeglasses
- Suggest appropriate products (ie: lens type, lens material, coatings etc.)
- Take proper measurements for eyeglasses
- Fit and dispense contact lenses
- Fit, dispense, adjust and repair eyeglasses
- Be knowledgeable of general product information
- Other duties as required
Your 5 main KPIs?
- Clinic Capacity
- Clinic Conversion
- Why we want you?
- Because our Mission to eradicate poor vision in the World is now your Mission as well
- Because you know what you are talking about: You have a valid Optical License and 2 years of experience working in the Optical field
- Because you are open minded and adaptable to new environments
- Because you are self-motivated with a passion for the Optical industry
- Because you have a genuine commitment to customer service and making a difference in people’s lives
- Because you have strong communication and organization skills
- Because you have proven selling skills
- Because you act as an ambassador by professionally representing Clearly.ca
What's in it for you?
- You will be a part of a team that is making a difference - improving lives by improving sight
- Clearly will help you save for your future with 100% matching through our Employee Shareholding & Retirement Savings plans
- Receive paid time during work hours to volunteer and be recognized for your volunteer hours during non-work hours
- A total rewards package which includes extended health benefits and an annual flex spending account
- Open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation (we're moving downtown in March 2019)
- Opportunities for learning and career development through an annual education allotment and employee lunch and learns
- 50% employee discount on clearly.ca
- A company that celebrates successes and recognizes its team
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.