IRIS Optometrists Opticians is Canada's largest network of eyecare professionals with over 150 locations and an Ophthalmology centre in Laval, Quebec. Our purpose is to help Canadians Experience Better Vision by providing only the highest quality products and professional services in the world of eyecare.
IRIS is currently seeking a experienced Optician with a passion for customer service and sales to work in our London location. We offer a competitive salary to match skills and ability, extended medical benefits, a pension plan as well as income incentives and growth opportunities.
Maintain strong professional relationships with our optometrists, other managers and staff, and Head Office
· Meet or exceed practice sales targets
· Ensure proper optical training and education of staff
· Deliver outstanding patient service that meets our attribute of helping our patients ‘Experience Better Vision'
· Take measurements, fit, adjust, repair & dispense eyeglasses and contact lenses
· Booking eye exams and recalls
· Inventory management
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Current Optician’s license
· Previous practice management experience
· Computer knowledge and abilities in practice management software and Microsoft Office
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and effective time management
· Positive and precise communication to exceed patient expectations
To apply, please send application to Raimonda Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.