Production Technician (s)
FYidoctors is seeking highly motivated and detail oriented PRODUCTION TECHNICIANS (FULL-TIME) for our Manufacturing lab in Delta, BC (Annacis Island). These team members will work Monday through Sundays, afternoon shift (3:00pm to 11:00pm) and graveyard shift (8pm-4am), with rotational OT shift. The successful candidates will have exceptional time-management, organizational, and communication skills. Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
How You’ll Benefit
- Competitive wages
- Extended medical and dental benefits for you and your family
- Flex Spending Account
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Social events
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to speak fluent English
· Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
· Basic understanding of computerized production equipment
· Previous experience working in an optical lab is an asset, but not a requirement
· Quick learner, organized, and self-driven
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Energetic and hard-working
· Ability to stand for prolong period of time
FYidoctors is a young and exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists. In just eight years, we have grown to over 450 optometrists and opened 260 locations across the country. Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all of our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
How to Apply
If this opportunity appeals to you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please quote “Production Technician” in email subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We politely request no telephone calls please.